Period of late, the moment of my surrender
Period of late, the moment of my surrender.
Tis the moment of late that I give in to this theoretical love of mine, theoretical in structure but methodological in intention. May I seek what is necessary to give me hope? Or shall I increase the longevity of my theoretical desire.
To what extent shall I elaborate on my deepest intention? So that it may be fathomable in your eyes...
Oh' strange fate, oh' what is already written, I thank thou. Not for the chance to make thy smile, nay, but to allow thyself, to make this beautiful girl smile.
Mehdi Chith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Period of late, the moment of my surrender by Mehdi Chith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery