Of Muses And Other Ghosts
spilling your tears on my cheeks...
what if some day
you fall in love with someone else?
What would happen to my heart then,
if I give it all to you?
What if you fall in love with some stranger, while asleep,
waking up, would it make your love for me
What if I fall after another one with red lips,
would you still carry my heart
in your gentile palm,
clipping it's wings,
or would you let it fly?
The sky is not blue anymore,
but still beautiful.
but the sun is not blushing.
Perhaps rain comes
so that you stay here
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perhaps You... by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki