You're an epitome of beauty,
Embellish with every beauty of heaven.
A radiant star even in the darkest of the night,
So elegant and glamorous.
You're so precious like diamond,
Difficult to get hard to lose.
A flower in the world of thorns,
Irreplaceable and incomparable.
A light in a dark world,
Magnificent in the eyes of men.
You're a unique treasure,
A voyage of knowledge,
With a touch of supernatural brilliance.
A million times an angel,
Blessed with an astonishing smile.
A diva amongst beauty queens,
Created out of the ordinary.
You're a bed of rose,
So rare and so precious.
You're an amazing being to behold,
Engraved with every happiness of heaven.
An exceptional lady,
Created with the priceless gift of womanhood.
You're a symbol of divine happiness,
Crafted with every alloy of perfection.
You're the apple of God's eyes,
And the heartbeat of his heart.
A lady of great attribute,
With a touch of class.
You're a gift for humanity,
With a heart polished with gold.
A dear friend and a sweetheart,
With a touch that never pains.
A lady of Godly character,
Blessed amongst women.
If perfection is what you're searching for? ,
Just remain the same.
For you're a beacon of good morals,
And the dream of every man.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PERFECTION by Stanley Oguh )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Silent Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sorry, Sorry, Sorry To Say That, Pijush Biswas
- Let Me Stand Here, gajanan mishra
- Quack, Quack says the Duck, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Another Christmas (without you), Marites C. Cayetano
- What Is Life, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Open Door, Natalie Nicole Story
- Savages, Sally Matthews
- The Afterthought, Dankaro Osazee
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala