You're an epitome of beauty,
Embellish with every beauty of heaven.
A radiant star even in the darkest of the night,
So elegant and glamorous.
You're so precious like diamond,
Difficult to get hard to lose.
A flower in the world of thorns,
Irreplaceable and incomparable.
A light in a dark world,
Magnificent in the eyes of men.
You're a unique treasure,
A voyage of knowledge,
With a touch of supernatural brilliance.
A million times an angel,
Blessed with an astonishing smile.
A diva amongst beauty queens,
Created out of the ordinary.
You're a bed of rose,
So rare and so precious.
You're an amazing being to behold,
Engraved with every happiness of heaven.
An exceptional lady,
Created with the priceless gift of womanhood.
You're a symbol of divine happiness,
Crafted with every alloy of perfection.
You're the apple of God's eyes,
And the heartbeat of his heart.
A lady of great attribute,
With a touch of class.
You're a gift for humanity,
With a heart polished with gold.
A dear friend and a sweetheart,
With a touch that never pains.
A lady of Godly character,
Blessed amongst women.
If perfection is what you're searching for? ,
Just remain the same.
For you're a beacon of good morals,
And the dream of every man.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PERFECTION by Stanley Oguh )
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)