We meet people every day,
some we never want to forgot,
some we wish we never meet.
We face challengers,
some we complete
some we fail.
People who we love
people who we would do anything for,
people we will always miss.
We are all different,
but we all share the same things.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People by Alison Mills )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao