Pedals of tight red color,
upon the body.
They fall softly,
causing twitch after twitch,
of small pleasure.
Your femininity forces a rise,
like a fish out of the water,
gasping for air.
But soon after,
it is done,
and it all comes crashing back to reality.
Nicholas Peter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pedals by Nicholas Peter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- In the red painted manor, Emmanuel George Cefai
- God has made, gajanan mishra
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI