Edward Kofi Louis
Peaches And Oranges
With the muse of each other;
Peaches and oranges!
In the land of your muse,
Along the calm beach.
Prelude to a kiss;
With the first step.
With the muse of your love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peaches And Oranges by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- In The Name Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gandhi Jayanthi., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- a droplet in an ocean, kedar thapa
- Concepts 26, Somanathan Iyer
- Voice Of The Mountain Top, George Egba
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)