- Peace -
Peace is what the world needs fast
Peace is required most
Peace can't come by waging wars
Peace is born through great efforts!
Peace can dwell when love prevails
Peace is the driving force
Peace must last forever to
Keep the world love life firstly
Peace is the priceless wealth much sought
Peace must start from homes
Peace must spread through all nations
And fill hearts and minds of men
Peace is one that brings progress
Peace can bridge differences
Peace is made by dialogues
Peace is the key to world's happiness
Dedicated to ‘World Poetry Day,2012'
Copyright by Dr John Celes 21-03-12
Jothi Mangaiarkkarasit's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (- Peace - by Jothi Mangaiarkkarasit )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..