Linda May Fox
Stillness in the air
No thoughts, no care,
A beautiful harmony
Bringing the notes of a perfect symphony
With a warmth that enfolds.
A casting of light on the mirror of life
Without the burden of seeking a truth.
No watching, no waiting,
Not captured in time.
All time becomes one,
No battles lost, or won,
All cares have gone,
Within a beauty, that's already known!
Linda May Fox's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Linda May Fox )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1923 - 1998)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Queen Elizabeth I
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Tonight at Noon (for Charles Mingus and .., Adrian Henri
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa
- Childhood Stories, Matthew Rohrer
- Christmas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Pretty Rose Tree, Luo Zhihai
- What the Body Told, Rafael Campo