Drought had entered
into grass roots.
It was a perfect landing.
Sequential. You are
chopped into pieces. A shoal
of fish will make you disappear.
The vacancy will call
a choreographed entry. The
descent will find a goldenrod.
Snow-capped peaks. It
is difficult to stay for a long time.
You climb down. River remains dry.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PAYLOAD by Satish Verma )
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar