Pathway to the Known or Unknown
Life leads us all to the path roads in which we need to decide would on is the right one to take.
Those decisions are hard for us to decide or make.
Each and every day we make decisions that are good and bad.
They can make us happy or sad.
This is where we pray and ask for Him guidance,
And we no longer take an absent minded absence.
The right route down the right pat h we will go,
As we follow him down the path that leads to an everlasting glow.
So it comes down to the time to decide to the road of the unknown.
Or follow him to the everlasting life and having faith in Him will lead us to what already is known.
By Frank P.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pathway to the Known or Unknown by Frank Pulver )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Sleigh Ride, Peter E. Evans
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou