Pathway to the Known or Unknown
Life leads us all to the path roads in which we need to decide would on is the right one to take.
Those decisions are hard for us to decide or make.
Each and every day we make decisions that are good and bad.
They can make us happy or sad.
This is where we pray and ask for Him guidance,
And we no longer take an absent minded absence.
The right route down the right pat h we will go,
As we follow him down the path that leads to an everlasting glow.
So it comes down to the time to decide to the road of the unknown.
Or follow him to the everlasting life and having faith in Him will lead us to what already is known.
By Frank P.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pathway to the Known or Unknown by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI