RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Paths Of Insincerity
Following self down paths of insincerity, hoping to find an anchor of love along the way.
As far as I've gone, there seems to be no answering reply - no one in life to help hold on to me - letting go myself, because it isn't worth being found by another.
Even a friend will abuse and hurt you deeply, leaving you forever dead within.
Nothing standing in the way any longer, a hold of life is no longer possible as I let go and float away into the wild blue yonder of my soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paths Of Insincerity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav