RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Paths Of A Mind
Indelibly imprinted on the paths of a mind,
a future takes shape and begins to unwind.
As a tree sending out it's branches to
reach the sky and touch each passer-by,
a mind leaves itself a little bit with
everyone it meets.
An impression filling up part of an empty
mind, as all of life's thoughts are stored
and kept this way.
We all become a part of each other's minds,
and lay our lives upon an imaginary line,
crossing over it constantly to take each
That is how we all become friends in need,
we rely on each other's greed to love and
be close throughout our lives.
Always, giving up something to remain in
another person's life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paths Of A Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak