RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Paths Of A Mind
Indelibly imprinted on the paths of a mind,
a future takes shape and begins to unwind.
As a tree sending out it's branches to
reach the sky and touch each passer-by,
a mind leaves itself a little bit with
everyone it meets.
An impression filling up part of an empty
mind, as all of life's thoughts are stored
and kept this way.
We all become a part of each other's minds,
and lay our lives upon an imaginary line,
crossing over it constantly to take each
That is how we all become friends in need,
we rely on each other's greed to love and
be close throughout our lives.
Always, giving up something to remain in
another person's life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paths Of A Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest