Passing the time.
Just passing the time: It's funny seeing you.
Just a toy heart
And a broken doll.
You set yourself up for failure. I sleep in the clouds while you watch yourself cry and grin towards you're nearest window.
Thinking your responsible for America's burdons
That hold on too you like obesity
I know if its not one thing it's another.
I'm an old man wearing the mask of a lonely victim.
I'm still guilty even knowing you hate the weather and apologies.
Dont stop me from swimming.
The sea and I know each other to well.
I happen to love the opposite of what you hate.
All these roads blurr inside my head now.
Everywhere I walk, a ghost tries to hug me.
I'm walking a blossom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passing the time. by Gabe Weiss )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis