Passing the time.
Just passing the time: It's funny seeing you.
Just a toy heart
And a broken doll.
You set yourself up for failure. I sleep in the clouds while you watch yourself cry and grin towards you're nearest window.
Thinking your responsible for America's burdons
That hold on too you like obesity
I know if its not one thing it's another.
I'm an old man wearing the mask of a lonely victim.
I'm still guilty even knowing you hate the weather and apologies.
Dont stop me from swimming.
The sea and I know each other to well.
I happen to love the opposite of what you hate.
All these roads blurr inside my head now.
Everywhere I walk, a ghost tries to hug me.
I'm walking a blossom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passing the time. by Gabe Weiss )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Footsteps, Michael P. McParland
- Flowing Red River, Michael P. McParland
- Flat, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Rest, Michael P. McParland
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael P. McParland
- Fighting Together (Perseverance), Michael P. McParland
- Fields Of Flowers, Michael P. McParland
- Our Subtle Inner World*, Tushar Ray
- Feeling Your Love, Michael P. McParland
- Feeling You, Michael P. McParland