Passing the time.
Just passing the time: It's funny seeing you.
Just a toy heart
And a broken doll.
You set yourself up for failure. I sleep in the clouds while you watch yourself cry and grin towards you're nearest window.
Thinking your responsible for America's burdons
That hold on too you like obesity
I know if its not one thing it's another.
I'm an old man wearing the mask of a lonely victim.
I'm still guilty even knowing you hate the weather and apologies.
Dont stop me from swimming.
The sea and I know each other to well.
I happen to love the opposite of what you hate.
All these roads blurr inside my head now.
Everywhere I walk, a ghost tries to hug me.
I'm walking a blossom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passing the time. by Gabe Weiss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue