RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Passing No Judgement
Tall pines standing at attention, looking down upon all who
come within reach.
Silently staring, they reach out for regal skies, knowing
nothing of the daily routine of human life.
Standing and passing no judgment on anything, just living
their lives in silent peeking.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passing No Judgement by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell