RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Passing No Judgement
Tall pines standing at attention, looking down upon all who
come within reach.
Silently staring, they reach out for regal skies, knowing
nothing of the daily routine of human life.
Standing and passing no judgment on anything, just living
their lives in silent peeking.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passing No Judgement by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Boro Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)