I have knocked on every door
to the left, and too the right of me
knowing as soon as I entered
Stayed for some time in one or two
felt invisible in quite a few
in some I laughed, and more I cried
in this war of peace of mind.
I've known pure joy!
died a death?
in this god forsaken mess
Haunted, as I move along
of broken hearts in ancient song.
Another door...another tap
now a welcome on the mat
the spirit high
for now you know!
the tune of life,
is how you flow.
Martina Moriarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passage by Martina Moriarty )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner