I have knocked on every door
to the left, and too the right of me
knowing as soon as I entered
Stayed for some time in one or two
felt invisible in quite a few
in some I laughed, and more I cried
in this war of peace of mind.
I've known pure joy!
died a death?
in this god forsaken mess
Haunted, as I move along
of broken hearts in ancient song.
Another door...another tap
now a welcome on the mat
the spirit high
for now you know!
the tune of life,
is how you flow.
Martina Moriarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passage by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra