May be it's my parting talk.
My mails as the fallen
leaves of Fall will stay
dead or cremated under
your thousand alive loves!
My spine, I divided to
teach me a lesson- - - - - - -
One goes to you,
another to my conscious-self!
I'll never claim,
the lost path.
I'll never have aim,
to show my wrath!
I'll never tread,
where my road is
blocked by a wall!
Never to wear
the crown of false
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Parting Talk by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Not a Drop of Anger Can Exist, Mr. Nobody
- Walking With The Master, Heather Burns
- O night, you have so much beauty really, gajanan mishra
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)