May be it's my parting talk.
My mails as the fallen
leaves of Fall will stay
dead or cremated under
your thousand alive loves!
My spine, I divided to
teach me a lesson- - - - - - -
One goes to you,
another to my conscious-self!
I'll never claim,
the lost path.
I'll never have aim,
to show my wrath!
I'll never tread,
where my road is
blocked by a wall!
Never to wear
the crown of false
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Parting Talk by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak