Joseph T. Renaldi
Parents-if you want to make a difference
in children before they leave the nest,
Always set a positive and moral example,
Do what you ought - do your very best.
Be firm in belief and determination,
Be patient and forgiving as part of the test,
Be loving, thoughtful, and understanding,
Be your very best and leave the rest.
Be helpful when you are needed.
Let them know that you will always care.
Be steadfast despite opposition or adversity
when anguish is difficult to bear.
Guide well in your efforts and dread no shame.
In the long run, your children will appreciate you.
When you bestow your blessings upon them,
You will inherit a sense of great pride too.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Parental Guidance by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI