the revised versions.
Wall was rising.
like the unconceived
the man wants to
hide the holiness.
The final leap,
for the hips, the lips
for the dive.
paperweight, which smasthed
the skull of a bald deity.
The arguments, that
kill the path, a
gift of sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paper Thin by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Turned by a wave, Mark Heathcote
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu