Our lamps are Pale..
And the paths are dark..!
Our sadness are heavy..
But.. the wings are small!
We are thirsty for joy
But the sorrow is bitter..!
This forest in our hearts..
Grow and grow up..
And.. death.. death
Where ever he wants..! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pale Lights by Fatima Nusairat )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid