Drops of blood
from a pale heart
'the blood is the life'
love keeps you alive
I'm dying, I'm dying
I've run out of time
I won't see the sun,
the sun never shines
if no one loves me
I'm glad you killed me
with blood on your hands
you'll live how you planned
you'll never remember
who you ripped apart
they turn babies into makeup
to make you a star
oh, you'll shine so brightly
wearing my broken heart
in a jar
do you feel better
What made you lose control?
What made you hurt my soul?
Why even give me a chance
when you'd already made your plans?
When you never planned to let me breath?
Drops of blood on your hands
as I forever bleed
Oh, just wash away the dirt
and let my poor heart be.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pale Heart by Kelly Zion )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)