Drops of blood
from a pale heart
'the blood is the life'
love keeps you alive
I'm dying, I'm dying
I've run out of time
I won't see the sun,
the sun never shines
if no one loves me
I'm glad you killed me
with blood on your hands
you'll live how you planned
you'll never remember
who you ripped apart
they turn babies into makeup
to make you a star
oh, you'll shine so brightly
wearing my broken heart
in a jar
do you feel better
What made you lose control?
What made you hurt my soul?
Why even give me a chance
when you'd already made your plans?
When you never planned to let me breath?
Drops of blood on your hands
as I forever bleed
Oh, just wash away the dirt
and let my poor heart be.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pale Heart by Kelly Zion )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)