The Silent Sword
Upon the night sky are billions of stars,
Twinkling and shining in a world so far.
Some burned brighter than others it seemed,
Outshining the lesser- the lights undreamed.
Greater than stars that dominated the night,
The modesty of the moon, her pale glowing light.
Though the night sky does not always enshrine
The pale glowing orb that shouts out 'Divine! '
The moon is the greatest of all that ignites,
The night's most prized of angelical sights.
And the moon glowed proud and bright, immovable.
How it reminded me of her, so pale and so beautiful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pale Beauty by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK