Paint My World
My canvas is empty and i have no thoughts,
The colors of rainbow is all what i want
There are no rains, there are no storms
the wind i can paint but my colors are lost...
Reach out to the sky says a little voice in my heart
open your eyes and see all around.
Red, Green, Violet and blue the colors of rainbow are waiting to embrace you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paint My World by Veena kaul )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt