Paint My World
My canvas is empty and i have no thoughts,
The colors of rainbow is all what i want
There are no rains, there are no storms
the wind i can paint but my colors are lost...
Reach out to the sky says a little voice in my heart
open your eyes and see all around.
Red, Green, Violet and blue the colors of rainbow are waiting to embrace you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paint My World by Veena kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay