paint me a picture
As these words fall out in rhyme,
Now is relativity
All depends on what we see.
Theres no black without no white.
Theres no white without no black,
Different colours equal height
We go forth we're still behind.
We see darkness we see light,
Can't see everything in sight,
Paint a picture in my mind
Things will change for life is kind.
We will get, what is denied
Just keep something to remind,
Life is hope, hope is divine
All the seasons i must find.
Doesnt matter dark or bright,
Theres warmth in a winters night
When a caring thought comes by
Everything just seems so right.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (paint me a picture by Teddy temple )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Beneath The Joy, Margaret Moran
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi
- One Last Chance, Abby Bilan
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati