paint me a picture
As these words fall out in rhyme,
Now is relativity
All depends on what we see.
Theres no black without no white.
Theres no white without no black,
Different colours equal height
We go forth we're still behind.
We see darkness we see light,
Can't see everything in sight,
Paint a picture in my mind
Things will change for life is kind.
We will get, what is denied
Just keep something to remind,
Life is hope, hope is divine
All the seasons i must find.
Doesnt matter dark or bright,
Theres warmth in a winters night
When a caring thought comes by
Everything just seems so right.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (paint me a picture by Teddy temple )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bleeding, May Swenson
- Men, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Bells, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- A Shameless Thief, Chris Zachariou
- Our Last Meeting, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A Lie, Leong Ming Loong
- Should I forget?, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- thoughts of you, Dorsey Baker
- Our call, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Khoon Aloodah, Akhtar Jawad
- Emptiness, Dorsey Baker
- Meditation, Aftab Alam
- Not an infant any more, Soumita Sarkar Ray