paint me a picture
As these words fall out in rhyme,
Now is relativity
All depends on what we see.
Theres no black without no white.
Theres no white without no black,
Different colours equal height
We go forth we're still behind.
We see darkness we see light,
Can't see everything in sight,
Paint a picture in my mind
Things will change for life is kind.
We will get, what is denied
Just keep something to remind,
Life is hope, hope is divine
All the seasons i must find.
Doesnt matter dark or bright,
Theres warmth in a winters night
When a caring thought comes by
Everything just seems so right.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (paint me a picture by Teddy temple )
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns