Fatima Nusairat (Jordan)
oozing from the heart rind, condense in the iris,
Then shine like pearls.
These, the tears of the subdued,
are enough to distort our existence.
Poet Other Poems
- Ah..O God
- As the mountain sniff the thyme
- As the same..Unless
- As your absence forever
- Asleep in Silence House -new-
- At Plaza Squares Marble -new-
- At The End Of Walkway
- Before The Death Takes Me
- Carry Your Scissors
- Clock That Dangle In Dates
- Confusion vision
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.