Our tears of pain, of hurt, of sorrow............
Our tears of days that you might never see tomorrow!
Our tears of a heart, wrenching in a lot of pain........
Our tears that will flow again, ....... again..........
Our tears that flow through night, and day.......
Our tears when things that are uncertain
Tears that seem to make Daddy and me cry,
When someone, you truly love that they might need to say their last 'Goodbye'!
Our tears that flow when people and family who want to see,
and wanting to meet......
Our tears that flow with memories that aren't so sweet.
Our tears, They flow with no regrets, You are truely a fighter with all your might sleep my angle or fight with all your might.......
But still, tears help......But ease our soul.........
From the pain, the suffering not making us a whole...........
Without our tears, God Alone knows where we would be? !
So ease your soul now......Let out a tear, if you have any fear...... It's ok My angel.....
For tomorrow....Who knows'.....The end might be near!
As we pray to God that he hears this mothers and this fathers fears to stop these tears, and having these fears........
You need make this stride stop this bumpy ride to hell......
Come back to us, and the blackness would go away.....
Wanting to hold you and, wanting to console.........
let you feel my inner strengh,
and give it to you if you have no strengh......... You only can feel how as I try as your mother
to give you something to hold on to...........
Here you will stay my angel in my arms
where I see all your charms....
It's in the God hands as we pray,
Please! God we have so much to endore
for our little boy he is truly our joy......
No matter how sickly he is........
We have so many new plans......
Please God don't take him......
come on my sweet angel fight with
all you might with every last lim........
Love you! ! ! ! !
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Tears by Pam Fraser )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Civilian and Soldier, Wole Soyinka
- Name Change Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Thinking Of You, Michael P. McParland
- These Walls, Michael P. McParland
- The Sweetest Girl, Michael P. McParland
- With hosttile, hasmukh amathalal
- The alluring juxtaposition of class, bea.., Stanley Collymore
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..