Our National Pastime
It seems that we all, are not all the same
But the one thing we share, is love for the game
We love the fans, and we love to compete
We play beacuse its fun, and to accomplish our feats
We respect the game, we never disrespect
A game of excitement, a fun game to expect
We play when we're hurt, we give it our all
We love this game, the game of Baseball
Jacob Guinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Our National Pastime by Jacob Guinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..