Our Love Affair Has No Staged Ending.
Our love affair has no staged ending
We have planned it before
And it hasn't worked very well
Baby, our love affair has no planned ending.
I am so happy that I met you and I have no
I do wish you the best
And keep in mind that
What we lived was beautiful
And although we are parting today,
Our love affair my love,
has no staged ending.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Love Affair Has No Staged Ending. by Topaz Larrauri )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- When I admire you (Rubliw), Gert Strydom
- ETC2, shuvo chakraborty
- A falling leaf, Manthra Hariharan
- Christmas Invite, Francisco R. Albano
- My Lord, abdulrazak aralimatti
- Jaundice jaundice, gajanan mishra
- Home coming, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Repetition Compulsion Syndrome, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ETC1, shuvo chakraborty
- Gamble with faith, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.