Our Hiding Place
There's a very speical hiding plac
Where we can stay.
Our host, Jesus Christ,
Will show us the way.
Peace and assurance awaits us there.
We can leave behind our worries,
And our cares.
In our special place,
We're never alone
Because our host
Has made our hearts His Home.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
would give people hope and serenity. I also wanted to display some of my earlier efforts on writing poetry.
Comments about this poem (Our Hiding Place by Roxanne Dubarry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Unto Us..., Spike Milligan
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns