Our Hiding Place
There's a very speical hiding plac
Where we can stay.
Our host, Jesus Christ,
Will show us the way.
Peace and assurance awaits us there.
We can leave behind our worries,
And our cares.
In our special place,
We're never alone
Because our host
Has made our hearts His Home.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
would give people hope and serenity. I also wanted to display some of my earlier efforts on writing poetry.
Comments about this poem (Our Hiding Place by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Christmas Box, Edgar Albert Guest
- Next Of Kin, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Honor Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Years And New, Edgar Albert Guest
- She Powders Her Nose, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- Education Coming Full Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What Father Knows, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest