Our Friendship will never end
The first time the two of us met,
We were caught in a friendship net.
You make me crazy,
You make me go insane,
You make forget about the pain.
Whenever I have problems I ring your doorbell,
You help me and I help you,
That's one of the reasons our friendship works so well.
You tell me what's right or wrong,
I'll always depend on your advices all life long.
You stood by me through thick and thin,
My life became easier when you walked in.
I'll always be thankful for the moments we shared,
They brought us closer like butter and bread,
If we always stick together,
I promise you my friend..
Our friendship will never end.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By Aisha Alansari
Comments about this poem (Our Friendship will never end by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious