Our Friendship will never end
The first time the two of us met,
We were caught in a friendship net.
You make me crazy,
You make me go insane,
You make forget about the pain.
Whenever I have problems I ring your doorbell,
You help me and I help you,
That's one of the reasons our friendship works so well.
You tell me what's right or wrong,
I'll always depend on your advices all life long.
You stood by me through thick and thin,
My life became easier when you walked in.
I'll always be thankful for the moments we shared,
They brought us closer like butter and bread,
If we always stick together,
I promise you my friend..
Our friendship will never end.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By Aisha Alansari
Comments about this poem (Our Friendship will never end by Aisha Alansari )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)