RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sitting at the hearth of America's freedom, knowing and feeling our freedom deep within our souls.
Our national fire warming the rest of the world, sharing embers of democracy with any country who wants to accept and hold freedom close.
Ideals of our forefathers remain true to us today - we always struggle to keep them before us, even in this new immoral population moving with us into this twenty-first century.
Even then we take everyone under our wings as the eagle soars over our nation, providing the freedom which keeps us all equal.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Freedom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak