! ! ! Our Center
always holding my hand
cupid's bow tracing
glancing while driving
and my heart feels like singing
oh, how i love the feeling!
guiding my hand
letting me feel
as you feel mine.
pure, real loving
oh, tell me,
our CENTER is...
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
and always, i believe what i feel in there.
I can almost touch your emotions - your joy, your fear
your hopes, your dreams... everything in you.
I feel your CENTER and i believe in you.
Masarap maramdaman ang totoong ikaw... walang pretension.
Ngunit may dikta ng dapat at alam naman natin ito. Hindi lang iisa ang pwede nating mahalin. O hindi lamang ang sarili natin ang dapat pagbigyan.
Ang mahalaga, alam natin na ang SENTRO natin ay hindi makasarili...
Sana naturuan kita ng tamang paraan ng pagbibigay ng pagmamahal.
You know my CENTER. I wait.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Our Center by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Wanna Marry You, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- A Conversation With An Enemy, howard simon
- i'll churn the butter while you fish, Mandolyn Davidson
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul