! ! ! Our Center
always holding my hand
cupid's bow tracing
glancing while driving
and my heart feels like singing
oh, how i love the feeling!
guiding my hand
letting me feel
as you feel mine.
pure, real loving
oh, tell me,
our CENTER is...
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
and always, i believe what i feel in there.
I can almost touch your emotions - your joy, your fear
your hopes, your dreams... everything in you.
I feel your CENTER and i believe in you.
Masarap maramdaman ang totoong ikaw... walang pretension.
Ngunit may dikta ng dapat at alam naman natin ito. Hindi lang iisa ang pwede nating mahalin. O hindi lamang ang sarili natin ang dapat pagbigyan.
Ang mahalaga, alam natin na ang SENTRO natin ay hindi makasarili...
Sana naturuan kita ng tamang paraan ng pagbibigay ng pagmamahal.
You know my CENTER. I wait.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Our Center by Inner Whispers )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Let me stand here, gajanan mishra
- Quack, Quack says the Duck, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Another Christmas (without you), Marites C. Cayetano
- What Is Life, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Open Door, Natalie Nicole Story
- Savages, Sally Matthews
- The Afterthought, Dankaro Osazee
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala
- Passenger, Georgina WilksWiffen
- I Raise A Toast To The Rising Sun, Rajesh Thankappan