! ! ! Our Center
always holding my hand
cupid's bow tracing
glancing while driving
and my heart feels like singing
oh, how i love the feeling!
guiding my hand
letting me feel
as you feel mine.
pure, real loving
oh, tell me,
our CENTER is...
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
and always, i believe what i feel in there.
I can almost touch your emotions - your joy, your fear
your hopes, your dreams... everything in you.
I feel your CENTER and i believe in you.
Masarap maramdaman ang totoong ikaw... walang pretension.
Ngunit may dikta ng dapat at alam naman natin ito. Hindi lang iisa ang pwede nating mahalin. O hindi lamang ang sarili natin ang dapat pagbigyan.
Ang mahalaga, alam natin na ang SENTRO natin ay hindi makasarili...
Sana naturuan kita ng tamang paraan ng pagbibigay ng pagmamahal.
You know my CENTER. I wait.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Our Center by Inner Whispers )
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Against A Stone, Edward Kofi Louis
- Master of Plaster, Tom Higgins
- Tread, thread!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Father Dearest., Tom Higgins
- Are We There Yet?, Tom Higgins
- Poles, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fictional Love, Stacey Austin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)