Our brave boys
Who were they
Near the stranded, distressed people
Deserted, isolated, lost all hopes of life,
In devastating catastrophe
That took away their all treasure,
Within a second leaving them void.
Our brave selfless soldiers,
Took the plunge to save them,
Bring them back the desire for life,
Racing against time,
At the cost of their precious life.
They are the saviours of thousands lives.
Rescued stranded pilgrims.
Flying against the adverse weather
Biggest challenge of evacuation ever made,
In this universe by our dauntless, valiant soldiers.
Salute to these brave boys,
Who took the bull by the horns.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Our brave boys by Shila Sinha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL