Edward Kofi Louis
Oshiniwa, show, how, so, as, ash, has, was, saw, in, shin, sin, sow, now, snow!
With sleepless nights in the land of your muse;
Ever, never, believer, clever, lever, sever!
With the face of the sea and the love of the sky,
But, the sounds of the forest is all that i can hear from afar.
Take, sake, lake, mistake, bake, make, brake, rake, cake, quake, hake, stake, wake!
But, i just have to work harder until that time comes for me to be glorified in this trade of poetry;
Then, i will do it again to satisfy the muse of the masses who want to learn from my style.
Pound, found, sound, mound, round, hound, ground, bound, abound!
To feel the muse of my mind with the magical world around you today;
And like the fruits of the bananas and the apples in the land of your sweet muse.
The muse of life and the muse of love,
It has always been a thing of a smile on my face!
When peace rules in the minds of the people than war;
And, with the joy of my heart in the land of beautiful flowers,
However, you can take the man out of the ghetto but, you cannot take the ghetto out of the man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oshiniwa by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh