Edward Kofi Louis
Oshiniwa, show, how, so, as, ash, has, was, saw, in, shin, sin, sow, now, snow!
With sleepless nights in the land of your muse;
Ever, never, believer, clever, lever, sever!
With the face of the sea and the love of the sky,
But, the sounds of the forest is all that i can hear from afar.
Take, sake, lake, mistake, bake, make, brake, rake, cake, quake, hake, stake, wake!
But, i just have to work harder until that time comes for me to be glorified in this trade of poetry;
Then, i will do it again to satisfy the muse of the masses who want to learn from my style.
Pound, found, sound, mound, round, hound, ground, bound, abound!
To feel the muse of my mind with the magical world around you today;
And like the fruits of the bananas and the apples in the land of your sweet muse.
The muse of life and the muse of love,
It has always been a thing of a smile on my face!
When peace rules in the minds of the people than war;
And, with the joy of my heart in the land of beautiful flowers,
However, you can take the man out of the ghetto but, you cannot take the ghetto out of the man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oshiniwa by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
- An Earthen Lamp, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Let me love you, gajanan mishra
- Leah Is Safe, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Anthropomorphism, Lenore Lee
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)