Thine eyes doth shine
Green colours faded unlike mine
Once a moonray now a beam
Thine melody, a requiem for a dream.
Shineth on, smoothly o'er me
A smile of blissful serenity
I love thee, mine angle white,
Patrolling lifeless through the night
Oh but what hath I done
Darling mine, to become one
With a soul as gold as thine
In such short period of time?
"Aketh not such questions dear"
Sat thee softly to mine ear
"I shall stay forevermore
Till eternity and furthermore"
Hazel eyes of truth reflected
Fighteth a love of a heart - neglected
Strained and calm, how can one do
To believe love endless and true?
Mia Persson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Orpheus by Mia Persson )
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy