Origin Of Wells, According To Old Testament
I came up from
A blanket of siesta
To my home's backyard.
Then I awaken to
A seen, there were
Seven wells in seven
A single woman,
Those on fourteen eyes,
The terror of
Thousands of mourning
With the male
First sin at Eden Garden.
Under closed wells!
Yah, now my mom
Came to backyard
With a cup of tea.
A wake up drink
The womb of
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Origin Of Wells, According To Old Testament by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki