Origin Of Wells, According To Old Testament
I came up from
A blanket of siesta
To my home's backyard.
Then I awaken to
A seen, there were
Seven wells in seven
A single woman,
Those on fourteen eyes,
The terror of
Thousands of mourning
With the male
First sin at Eden Garden.
Under closed wells!
Yah, now my mom
Came to backyard
With a cup of tea.
A wake up drink
The womb of
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Origin Of Wells, According To Old Testament by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal