Origin Of Wells, According To Old Testament
I came up from
A blanket of siesta
To my home's backyard.
Then I awaken to
A seen, there were
Seven wells in seven
A single woman,
Those on fourteen eyes,
The terror of
Thousands of mourning
With the male
First sin at Eden Garden.
Under closed wells!
Yah, now my mom
Came to backyard
With a cup of tea.
A wake up drink
The womb of
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Origin Of Wells, According To Old Testament by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock