Open your arms
Look while your Name
Rings in the air..
How the lips burn!
Look how wave by wave
The longing take me back to you..;
And when ever you smile..
My _ heart _ as gull stands
On the palms of your hands!
Look how _ the night _ and I
When ever he stops we stop
When ever he moves we move
Ah..' his eyes the homeland of
The lightning and tears'..
Hold me.. Open your arms!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open your arms by Fatima Nusairat )
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
- Sea, Land, Shadow, Kazuko Shiraishi
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)