Mark Adrian Adonay
It was a bright morning
When the test began,
It is a periodical examination.
The last that will be.
Students went to school,
With a smile on their face.
The Teacher welcome them
And greet them openly,
They hug each other;
For the graduation day is after.
But the Teacher hoes that He
Will see them again.
Students sat on their chair,
And hold on their papers.
They begin to answer
The three question;
First, who is your Teacher?
And the next, why do you live?
And the third;
How can you get into your Teacher’s house?
The Teacher stood in the midst of them all.
He laid His arms openly, there’s a book,
And gave it to them; a book where all
The answers are written.
With open notes, students begin
As the Teacher seems very kind at them.
He’s the greatest Teacher of all.
Mark Adrian Adonay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open Notes by Mark Adrian Adonay )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..