Mark Adrian Adonay
It was a bright morning
When the test began,
It is a periodical examination.
The last that will be.
Students went to school,
With a smile on their face.
The Teacher welcome them
And greet them openly,
They hug each other;
For the graduation day is after.
But the Teacher hoes that He
Will see them again.
Students sat on their chair,
And hold on their papers.
They begin to answer
The three question;
First, who is your Teacher?
And the next, why do you live?
And the third;
How can you get into your Teacher’s house?
The Teacher stood in the midst of them all.
He laid His arms openly, there’s a book,
And gave it to them; a book where all
The answers are written.
With open notes, students begin
As the Teacher seems very kind at them.
He’s the greatest Teacher of all.
Mark Adrian Adonay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open Notes by Mark Adrian Adonay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine