Congregation, plastic smiles
Lies, egos, monologues
Crocodile eyes, teeth, tears
Despotism, veiled threats
Bullying ragging mentors galore
Get to the top top top
Win win win, grow grow grow
Fire in the belly, passions
For easy cheesy madcaps
What about us?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Open House by Rolls Royce )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam