Love will twist and pick at your heart.Sometimes whenever you think you are gonna be with someone forever it doesnt always work out. I have had the hurt of figureing that out but i made the best of friends with them.We both knew it wasnt workin out so we are still good friends.So if you think you are truely in love with someone be cautious because things might turn out the way you dont want them to, im not trying to tell you how to run your love life or even tell you what to do i am only saying be cautious because even though you think this cant happen to you, it just might.Remeber love will twist your heart and apply pressure like you just cant breathe but remeber there is always a open door when life seems at its darkest.believe me ive had many dark times in my life even though i havent been here as long as some adult i learned reality early so please beileve even though life seems dark it always has a open door just waiting.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (open doors by Danielle Elsworth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery