If we were ment to be together,
I don't mind going further,
Despite all those tough weather,
To you I shall surrender.
If our love is real strong,
Let's prove people what's wrong,
Despite problems that goes on,
With you I'll stand all night long.
Breaking up is nothing we need,
Why not start again with a new seed,
Baby your all I need,
Without you my life isn't freed.
Things won't be the same as before,
If its not you than there is no one to care for,
life will turn down feeling sore,
If it's not you than there is no one I'm going for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Only You by Anand Ramachandran )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell