If we were ment to be together,
I don't mind going further,
Despite all those tough weather,
To you I shall surrender.
If our love is real strong,
Let's prove people what's wrong,
Despite problems that goes on,
With you I'll stand all night long.
Breaking up is nothing we need,
Why not start again with a new seed,
Baby your all I need,
Without you my life isn't freed.
Things won't be the same as before,
If its not you than there is no one to care for,
life will turn down feeling sore,
If it's not you than there is no one I'm going for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Only You by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston