Only Through Eyes of Truth
Nothing could be seen
Even the signs of being alive had disappeared
The planet turned dull and all creatures slowly started to die a slow death.
As it is expressed that God loves all
So the almighty did not allow this heavenly earth to simply be destroyed.
He had a plan of turning things pure
By sending a peacock who would just spread peace and love
The sight was so beautiful when this angel was spreading the message of timeless love
By caring for others, in a manner so angelic
Nothing could be seen but felt, only through eyes of truth.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Only Through Eyes of Truth by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)