Only Through Eyes of Truth
Nothing could be seen
Even the signs of being alive had disappeared
The planet turned dull and all creatures slowly started to die a slow death.
As it is expressed that God loves all
So the almighty did not allow this heavenly earth to simply be destroyed.
He had a plan of turning things pure
By sending a peacock who would just spread peace and love
The sight was so beautiful when this angel was spreading the message of timeless love
By caring for others, in a manner so angelic
Nothing could be seen but felt, only through eyes of truth.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Only Through Eyes of Truth by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
- For the Love of Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- The stars that whisper the name Star Buc.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Universe Of True Love, Poetic Lilly Emery
- A Halloween Haiku, Thomas Koron
- What a lovely night to see a star., Raymond Sawyer
Poem of the Day
- How to Write the Great American Indian N.., Sherman Alexie
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)