Only Through Eyes of Truth
Nothing could be seen
Even the signs of being alive had disappeared
The planet turned dull and all creatures slowly started to die a slow death.
As it is expressed that God loves all
So the almighty did not allow this heavenly earth to simply be destroyed.
He had a plan of turning things pure
By sending a peacock who would just spread peace and love
The sight was so beautiful when this angel was spreading the message of timeless love
By caring for others, in a manner so angelic
Nothing could be seen but felt, only through eyes of truth.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Only Through Eyes of Truth by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar