Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
And only if
The wind know
We are skinned
It shouldn't spray us dust.
Only if the sun is prudent
It should not shine its ray
On our delicate skin.
Only if the moon know
That we are Sons of God
It should not stop shining.
Only if the night could think
It should know that
We have to be at sleep.
Only if the day is up and doing
It should desire to give pace
For the noon and night.
Only if the morning could be
Generous too great
It should be a window
Of blessing to the living.
Only if running away from problem
Is the only suitable solution
Then all shall run at the
Surface of any.
Only if the earth is the worst ream
Shall anyone desire to live forever
If at all possible? .
Only if the Preachers of the Gospel
Could stand the mouthpiece
Of the message of God
Could anyone be found unbeliever?
Only if all who go to Church
Hear and digest
What the bible teaches them
Oh! Our world would be miserable
Only if all is well with Our road tracks
Would accident be day after day
Headline on the news paper? .
Only if all is well with Our health system
Should Malaria be an intermediate
Killer disease? .
Only if there is a good facility in Our
Should we live with lactations of
Man power capacity? .
And only and only if
Our leaders lead with the fear of God
Could nepotism ever get
A practicing worker - Nepotist? .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only If by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(18 November 1939)