Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
And only if
The wind know
We are skinned
It shouldn't spray us dust.
Only if the sun is prudent
It should not shine its ray
On our delicate skin.
Only if the moon know
That we are Sons of God
It should not stop shining.
Only if the night could think
It should know that
We have to be at sleep.
Only if the day is up and doing
It should desire to give pace
For the noon and night.
Only if the morning could be
Generous too great
It should be a window
Of blessing to the living.
Only if running away from problem
Is the only suitable solution
Then all shall run at the
Surface of any.
Only if the earth is the worst ream
Shall anyone desire to live forever
If at all possible? .
Only if the Preachers of the Gospel
Could stand the mouthpiece
Of the message of God
Could anyone be found unbeliever?
Only if all who go to Church
Hear and digest
What the bible teaches them
Oh! Our world would be miserable
Only if all is well with Our road tracks
Would accident be day after day
Headline on the news paper? .
Only if all is well with Our health system
Should Malaria be an intermediate
Killer disease? .
Only if there is a good facility in Our
Should we live with lactations of
Man power capacity? .
And only and only if
Our leaders lead with the fear of God
Could nepotism ever get
A practicing worker - Nepotist? .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only If by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar