Only Heaven knows
Only heaven knows the truth
only heaven knows the answers
that we need to know.
Standing and starring at my window deep down in my heart
and thoughts, l only see these visions l dont understand about
what's lies ahead of me in the game, only heaven knows
l dont know how certain is tommorrow going to be, as l dont have an clue who holds the future
but only heaven has all the possible answers, only heaven knows..
Do l still have time to grow?
Because things they always say
keep me wondering, do you know
what tommorrow hold for us all?
Only heaven knows..
Let us be always at the correct
place and be alert at regular intervals, and talking to them ALMIGHTY to find clue, answers to solve mystries that lies ahead our our lives and to surrender our HEARTS, TRUST AND FAITH TO HIM
for he is our legacy of life...
Only heaven can heal sorrows which earth can not heal, we might be have troubles and many,
questions we cant answer, but only heaven knows
donald kuutsi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Heaven knows by donald kuutsi )
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Mind of a man, kedar thapa
- রাজা ভাবতে বসেছে, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- The Ripples Of Hope, Ruma Chaudhuri
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)