ONENESS IN LOVE
The ones who seek to beat
the targets usually misses
Tough Love and no kisses
Will one seek and find forgiveness?
To all, focus on oneness.
move away from numbness
in all forms of relationships
Be it family or close friendships
When Love enters the heart
will shape a peace a silent part.
Nothing given is taken away
Nothing received is thrown away
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ONENESS IN LOVE by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura