ONENESS IN LOVE
The ones who seek to beat
the targets usually misses
Tough Love and no kisses
Will one seek and find forgiveness?
To all, focus on oneness.
move away from numbness
in all forms of relationships
Be it family or close friendships
When Love enters the heart
will shape a peace a silent part.
Nothing given is taken away
Nothing received is thrown away
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ONENESS IN LOVE by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA