Joseph T. Renaldi
One Thing Is Certain
I can not foresee what the future brings,
Nor anticipate with anxiety or fear,
For be it better or for worse,
I know my loyal friends will be near.
I know if I am successful in life,
Or encounter failure as perhaps I may do,
My ardent friends will be there to enlighten me
And encourage me to start anew.
One thing is certain, I'm firmly convinced,
My faith and trust are strong and true
That my loyal friends will always find a way
To comfort or ease the pain my whole life through.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Thing Is Certain by Joseph T. Renaldi )
Did you read them?
- Haunted By You, Wilma Horne
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)