One Sunday Morning
One Sunday morning
I woke, with a smile
Maybe, I thought
I’d still be here for a while.
Drifting in and out
I let myself, take a wander
In the clouds
So yellow and pale
Like all they want is to be,
This thing called peace
Has been rare, since disease
My shredding hair, but I bet
God loves me so
So much I know
He wants me there.
Fading in and out, of this life,
Most the time
But I just smile.
Sofia Darling's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Sunday Morning by Sofia Darling )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner