One Simple Question.
Where are your indignant and outraged words,
That condem chemtrailed skies and toxic seeds,
That point out the decline in wild songbirds,
Is linked to the way you round up your weeds,
How corporate wheels leak their oily mess,
Then pollute the seas with corexit foam.
Why you are happy having less and less,
While your world is stripped right down to it's bone.
That Japan has been left to radiate,
Pumping cancer into the swelling surf,
How you would much rather procrastinate,
Than shout out the truth for all it is worth,
And so as you watch your world slowly die,
One simple question, Why do you comply?
Anthony Di'anno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Simple Question. by Anthony Di'anno )
Did you read them?
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery