One sided Jail
You said you were looking
and then you dump it,
as if it was nothing to do
I guess everybody else
must go through it,
this door, inside the head,
I get trapped in there,
for days and days,
I do! I do!
I fork out what I can,
or distrust everything,
just like you told me...
I am lost in the universal
bubble of moments,
I disentangle, re-attach,
these stitchings of feeling,
I mean are they really mine?
these moments when I suffer
so much, I want to die,
because it raises it's head,
and I am not scared of it! ! !
all the deaths or downfalls,
what do they really do or say,
the world slayers in their
pristine clean evil layers,
tell us the same stories
over and over and over,
as if everybody else was sick...
the teetering majority!
I have broken through the membrane,
saw just how alien it is in here...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One sided Jail by GRANT FRASER )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- The song of a bird - a translation of a .., Ravikumar C.P.
Poem of the Day
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty
- Of Snowdrape On Winterscape..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry
- Dawn, Rinzen Norbu
- Season of Laziness, Rimni chakravarty
- There's no tree that won't ever bend, Tanya K.Tuomi
- Dragon is just sleeping, Tanya K.Tuomi