You are alive due to a life,
Pay your due while still alive.
Everyday's due is dew payable to life.
You are alive because of a life,
Take your whole life not to take a life.
Be not hasty to give up an owed life
The Mighty giver-up calls shots to life.
There's life in each and every life.
Live and let room to the other life.
Friendly opposites meet to start a life.
Oppose unfriendly meeting to stop a life.
The first labour is sweet play to conceive a life.
The second harbour pain displayed to release a life.
Happiness is oil to lamp of life.
Laughter is thread to bright lamp of life.
Hope is case holding oiled thread of life.
Love is place bearing bright light of life.
Make your work none to walk dark side of life.
Help others that try find light in life.
Make yoke light for others try in life.
Direct others' spotlight on the stage of life.
Being a light to the next life,
Could delight heart of a vexed life.
You may not know to write a memoir while alive.
Memory will be in life you impacted when alive.
When you illuminate paths of others alive,
You'll be followed as match played live.
Dare Onadele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (One's Life-Time by Dare Onadele )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar