One month anniversary.
I could still freshly remember the day we met,
We took few steps in the world together in that sun set;
I looked into your eyes and my heart just skipped a beat,
I then knew that love which somewhere sparked for me a bit.
Then we both gazed together at the stars on bright nights,
Overwhelmed by the melody of the waves in the loving sites;
The cool breeze witnessed the smiles carved in our faces,
So what I remember the days when we shared our life brights.
Together we wrote, together we sang the lovers notes,
Strummed the rhythm of nearing with each-others oaths;
That you and I were and will never be apart,
So what I remember the vow of endless love in our hearts.
Lucky is to live those days of heavenly bliss,
For you with me and eternity was nothing but a miss,
My heart drops a tear when I walk alone in the shore,
So what I remember the love that you spread on floor.
You gave me memories that haunt me sweetly,
Your care will also be cherished deep within me;
When you gave the bigger part of your heart’s core,
So what I learned to love you more and more.
Anish Chouhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One month anniversary. by Anish Chouhan )
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sleep At The Wheel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Home and Love, Aftab Alam
- Annihilation of trust, Aftab Alam
- Take My Things..., Mr. Nobody
- power of youth, maharshi trivedi
- Let the body die, why should I die?, Aftab Alam
- artist, maharshi trivedi
- life of indigent, maharshi trivedi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)